APSC CCE Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the recruitment notification of CCE 331 various posts including Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Sub Registrar and other. APSC is completed ready to conduct a Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2020.
Candidates are advised to go through the APSC CCE Recruitment advertisement and check for the important details for the Online application procedure its official website apsc.nic.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can read complete Details and Apply Online here.
APSC CCE Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name Of Organization||APSC|
|Name of Post||Combined Competitive Examination|
|No of Posts||331 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500/-Per Month|
|Application Starting Date||10/09/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
Important Dates For APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
Opening Date for Online Applications: 10 September 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 October 2020
APSC CCE Recruitment Assam Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Combined Competitive Examination
- No of Vacancies: 331
Vacancy Details are below
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||121|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||69|
|Superintendent of Taxes||06|
|District Transport Officer||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||27|
|Inspector of Excise||07|
|Block Development Officer||33|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||04|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||10|
Eligibility Criteria For APSC CCE Recruitment
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)
The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years.
APSC CCE Recruitment Pay Scale
Salary for APSC Civil Services below
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) – Rs. 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade) – Rs. 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes – Rs. 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer – Rs. 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Labour Inspector – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar – Rs. 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- General/EWS category: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category: Rs. 150/-
- BPL/PWBD/ Women Candidates: No Fee
Examination Centres of APSC CCE 2020
- The centres for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON,
- Biswanath Chariali, Dhemaji, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Diphu, Goalpara, Golaghat,
- GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI,
- HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON,
- MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA AND UDALGURI.
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
APSC CCE 2020 Selection Process
i) The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
ii) The Main Examination (written & interview)
APSC Exam Pattern
Prelims Exam Pattern
The examinations will divided into two papers of objective type multiple choice questions of two hours duration each.
|Papers||No of Marks||Duration||Type of Paper|
|Paper-I (General Studies I)||200||2hrs||Objective|
|Paper-II (General Studies II)||200||2hrs||Objective|
Mains Exam Pattern
The examination consists of Written Examination and Interview Test
|Papers||Type of Paper||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 2 to 6||General Studies||250 for each paper||3hrs for Each Paper|
|Paper 7||Optional Subject, Paper 1||250||3hrs|
|Paper 8||Optional Subject, Paper 2||250||3hrs|
|Interview Test( After qualifying the written test)||275||–|
The Interested Candidates can apply online through the official website https://apscrecruitment.in from 10 September 2020 to 10 October 2020 till 12:00 Midnight.