Assam Police Jobs 2020: Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Police has opened the application for the post Stenographer and Junior Assistant. Qualified and intrigued competitors can apply for Assam Police Steno and Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020 through online mode. They can present their application on slrbpassam.in.
A sum of 204 opening are accessible out of 15 posts are of Junior Assistant in the directorate of AP Headquarter and 170 posts are of Junior Assistant and 19 Posts are of transcriber (grade-III) region framework under Assam Police.
More details on Assam Police Jobs such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure etc. Are available below.
Notification Number -SLPRB/ REC/JA- STENO/2018/159
- Starting Date of Online Application – 04 April 2020
- Last Date of Application – 04 May 2020
Assam Police Steno and Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistant – 185 Posts
- Stenographer – 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Steno and Junior Assistant Posts
- Junior Assistant(in APHQRS / District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Stenographer (Grade- III) (District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. Of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
18 to 38years
How to Apply for Assam Police Steno and Junior Assistant Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in on or before 15 June 2020.
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Apply Online :Click Here