BEL Recruitment 2020: Free Job Alert! Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company published an application notification for Project Engineer Ghaziabad, Who have complete B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E from promising and energetic engineers can apply for this requirement.
BEL Recruitment for SCCS-SBO Gaziabad: Overview
|Post Name||Project Engineer I|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||17/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
BEL Recruitment Project Engineer-I Vacancy Details
|Post Category||No Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment Project Engineer-I
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering (4 years) in the relevant discipline.
Experience: Minimum Post qualification experience as on 31.07.2020: Min. 2 Years of relevant industrial work experience
- OBC candidates: 03 years in addition to the upper age limit mentioned above.
- SC / ST candidates : 05 years in addition to the upper age limit mentioned above.
- PWD candidates : 10 years in addition to the upper age limit mentioned above.
Upper age limit: As on 31.07.2020 for Gen/EWS candidates 30 years.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month will be paid, in addition to the same, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two installments i.e., the First installment will be processed in the first months salary after joining and the second installment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
Type of Job for Project Engineer-I
- Operation and Maintenance of Telecom Data Centres.
- Operation and Maintenance of Satellite communication HUBs including Baseband,
Networking devices & RF components.
- Installation & Commissioning of VSAT & Data centre sites and supervision of
various activities at sites.
- Co-ordination / Liasoning with Customer & vendors at sites
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs: 500/- towards non-refundable application fee. SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Start of applications: 22.07.2020
- Last date of application fee payment: 15.08.2020
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications: 17.08.2020
- Interview: To be intimated later
- Percentage of marks obtained in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering – CGPA* score will be converted to percentage of marks *% conversion formula shall be attached for respective University.
2. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere shortlisting/attendance in the written test/interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form from the website www.bel-india.in and send it along with the photocopies of the following
2. Filled in application form enclosed herein.
3. SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
4. Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate. If final degree certificate is awaited then enclose Provisional degree certificate. Candidates who have not completed BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering need not apply.
5. Relevant Experience certificate/s.
6. OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.08.2019)
7. Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
8. Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/ Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing Application for the post of Project Engineer- _________ and addressed to Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier
9. The last date of receiving completed applications is 17.08.2020.
10. All the candidates have to send their details in an excel sheet also in the following format to firstname.lastname@example.org. (The subject of the e-mail should be – Application for the post of Project Engineer-I (_____Discipline___)
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Link Click Here