DefenceCRPF Recruitment 2020: Free Government Job Alert, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, has released the recruitment a notification for the 789 vacancies post of Head Constable, Inspector, Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the form from 20th July 2020 to 31st August 2020. Find all recent 789 CRPF Vacancy 2020 across India and check all latest CRPF 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming CRPF Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
|Name of Post|
|No of Vacancy||789 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Govt Jobs|
CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Dates
- Start date to fill the application form – July 20, 2020
- Last date to submit the application – August 31, 2020
- Written exam: December 12, 2020
Vacancy Details for Inspector, SI, Head Constable
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175|
|Sub Inspector (Radiographer)||08|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||84|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist)||05|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician)||04|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||64|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro-Cardiography Technician||01|
|Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)||99|
|Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||03|
|Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||08|
|Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant)||84|
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||05|
|Head Constable (Electrician)||01|
|Head Constable (Steward)||03|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121|
|Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman)||05|
|Constable (Table Boy)||01|
|Head Constable (Veterinary)||03|
|Head Constable (Lab Technician)||01|
|Head Constable (Radiographer)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2020
- Inspector (Dietitian) – B.Sc (Home Science/ Home Economics) with Nutrition as subject or equivalent from recognized university of central/state Government and Diploma in Dietetics from an institute Recognized by State of Central Government or Master Degree in Home Science (Food & Nutrition) from any recognized University of Central / State Government.
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 12th class pass from a recognized Board; passed three and half years course in diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Recognized Board and University. Registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer) – Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent; and Diploma or Certificate (2 years course) in Radio diagnosis from an institution of the Central or State Government or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute; and shall be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist) – Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a Subject or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Bachelor in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by an institution recognized by All India Council Technical or any Central or State Government.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) – Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Two years of dental hygienist course recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) – Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an Institution recognized by the Central Govt or State Govt.
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro Cardiography Technician – Matriculation with science as a subject or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Certificate in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology from an institute recognized by All India Council.
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic/ANM/Midwife/Dialysis Technician) – 12th class pass and Two year Diploma or certificate course
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant) – 10th pass and certificate
- Head Constable (Electrician and Steward)– Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Diploma
- Constable – Matriculation pass and relevant experience
- Head Constable (Veterinary) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board. Degree or Diploma or certificate of minimum one year duration related to veterinary therapeutic or live stock management
- Head Constable (Lab Technician) – 10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board. Two years Diploma or Certificate course in Veterinary Lab Technician with one year experience as veterinary lab technician from Government Hospital or Government recognised hospital or Government Institutions.
- Head Constable (Radiographer) -10+2 with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board.Degree or Diploma Certificates programmes in veterinary radiography from a recognised Institution.
- Sub-Inspector – 30 Years
- Assistant Sub – Inspector – 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician)- 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Steward)and Constable-18 to 23 Years
The selection procedure for CRPF Recruitment 2020 consists of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Eligibility Test (PET), Written Test, Trade Test/Screening of Documents and Medical Exam.
Written Examination – Qualified candidates in PET and PST, will be issued admit card for written exam. There will be only one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01 mark (Total – 100 Marks) of 02 Hours duration in two parts.
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height: 170 cm for Male, 157 cm for Female.
- Chest: 80 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm) for Male, No applicable for Female
- Inspector: Level 7 ₹ 44900 – 142400
- Sub Inspector: Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300
- Head Constable: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100
- Constable: Level 3 ₹ 21700 – 69100
- ₹ 200/- for Group B Posts, ₹ 100/- only for Group C – for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST/ Female Candidates / PWD / Ex-Servicemen.
Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020
The Eligible candidates send their application along with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045” from 20 July to 31 August 2020. Name of the examination “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of the envelope.
Official Notification: Click Here
CRPF Recruitment: Syllabus
CRPF Recruitment 2020 for 789 Vacancies Syllabus given below
General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Classification||Static General Knowledge||Simplification|
|Analogy||India and Union Territories||Interest|
|Paper Folding Method||Sports||Percentage|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Problem on Ages|
|Venn Diagram||Portfolios||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Direction and Distance||People in the News||Number System|
|Verbal reasoning||Economics||Time and Work|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Awards and Honors||Algebra|
|Science & Technology||Trigonometry|
The candidates will be given a choice to opt for either English or Hindi Comprehension. The Syllabus for CRPF Recruitment for Hindi and English Comprehension is given below:
|Cloze Test||शब्दों का उपयोग|
|Spellings||तत्सम एवं तदभव|
|Phrases and Idioms||वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण|
|One word Substitution||कारक|
|Error Spotting||त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द|
|Fill in the Blanks||सन्धि|
|पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द|