DSE, Assam Recruitment 2020:All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 are Sarkari Naukri updated right here. Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 133 Grade – III Junior Assistant and Statistical Assistant vacancies.
DSE Assam- Last Date:23/06/2020
Instant availability of Information provided on DSE Assam Recruitment 2020, 02 June are for the benefit of the job seekers and aspirants looking for jobs with DSE Assam.
|Name of Post||No of Post||Category|
|Junior Assistant (Head Office)||20||UR- 04, STP-02, STH-03,OBC-09, PWD-01, EWS-01|
|Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level)||99||UR- 37, SC-03, STP-15, STH-11,OBC-17, PWD-02, EWS-14|
|Statistical Assistant||14||UR- 04, SC-01, STP-02, STH-01,OBC-04, PWD-01, EWS-01|
Junior Assistant (Head Office)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must complete a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Candidate must complete computer skills for handling data and text on the computer. Candidate must possess 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 60500/- with grade pay of Rs. 6200/-
Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Candidate must possess computer skills for handling data and text on the computer. Candidate must possess 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 60500/- with grade pay of Rs. 5600/-
- Educational Qualification: Graduate with Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at degree level and knowledge of computer. Candidate must possess 06 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 60500/- with grade pay of Rs. 7600/-
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty-Eight) years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. rules
Selection Process: There should be OMR based examination for a total of 100 marks and one computer proficiency test with reference to writing ability for total 50 marks
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official website of Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam.
|Instructions for Apply online.|
|1.||Applicants should preferably have a valid Email ID.|
|2.||You can make corrections in the Application Form before you Submit the Application. Candidate should verify the correct of entries made in the Application Form before the Submit. After Submit no provision to make changes in the Application Form.|
|3.||Applicants not need to send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he/she can download printout of Application Form for subsequent use.|
|4.||Only documents mentioned are required to be uploaded while registering online but it will be subsequently verified at the time of document verification along with other Original documents. Document must be in .jpg or .jpeg Format.|
Instruction For document:
Document size must be less than 200 kb.
Document height must be between 500 pixel – 800 pixel.
width of document should be between 400 pixel – 600 pixel.
|5.||Scan your photograph (maximum 35kb) and your signature (maximum 30kb) and keep ready for uploading when filling up of the Online Application Form. Photograph and signature must be in .jpg or .jpeg Format.|
Instruction For Photograph:
Photograph Size must be less than 35 kb.
Important Dates for DSE Assam recruitment 2020:
Starting date of online application submission: 08/06/2020, 12:00 noon
Last date of online application submission: 23/06/2020, midnight