Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020: Indian citizen 10th Passed candidates can apply online for the Haryana Post Office GDS Jobs, India Posts has published the recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevek (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak.
India Posts has published total of 608 vacancies in various district of Haryana i.e. such as Gurgaon, Faridabad, Sonepat, Rohtak, Kurukshetra, Hissar, Karnal, Bhiwani and Ambala. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 on India Post Website appost.in from 08 June to 07 July 2020.
|Last Date of Submission||7-Jul-20|
Haryana Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Community||No of Post|
India Post Haryana Recruitment GDS Jobs Profile
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)||Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department.|
|Dak Sevak||Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.|
Haryana Post Office Recruiment Important Dates
- Starting date of Registration and fee payment: 08 June 2020
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 07 July 2020
Haryana Post Office GDS Age Limit:
- 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category).
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should pass minimum 10th standard / Matric / Secondary School examination with passing marks in Mathematics. Candidates having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificates for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc is acceptable.
- Residency: The candidate selected for the recruitment of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
- The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction
- The selected applicants must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of made as per the automatic generated Merit List.
How to Apply for Haryana Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Haryana Post Office Recruitment through online mode from 08 June to 07 July 2020.