IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification (CRP Clerks X 2020) on 21/09/2020.IBPS Clerk Exam is that it a 2 tier process comprising of Prelims and the Main Online Exam. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a common written exam (CWE) every year to the recruitment of clerical cadre in multiple banks all over the country. Interested and Eligible Candidates who wish to engage in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020: Highlights
IBPS Clerk 2020 | IBPS Clerks 2020 Online Form | | IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam | IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020 | IBPC Clerk X Vacancy 2020 | IBPS Clerk X Jobs 2020 |
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF Out for 1558 Vacancies.
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerks X|
|Conducting Authority||IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Notification Date||01st September 2020|
|Language of Questions||Bilingual except for the English Language|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s)|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam|
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment Vacancy Detail
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||0||01||0||0||03||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01||0||01||0||03||05|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Criteria for Educational Qualification and Age Limit as per IBPS Clerk Notification.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while applying online.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and no later than 01.09.2020 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation: As per IBPS Rules
Relaxation of Upper Age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020||September 1, 2020|
|Online Application Starts From||September 2, 2020|
|Online Application Ends On||September 23, 2020|
|call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 17, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 23 to 28, 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 31, 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 12, 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January 24, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
- For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
IBPS Clerk X 2020 Selection Procedure
- Pre Examination Training (PET)
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to apply: Candidates must be vigilant about the starting date of application and must ensure completion of the application before the last date. Apply Online by visiting Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) ibps.in from 02/09/2020 .
Apply Link Below
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|