India Post Recruitment 2020: Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 15, 2020. India Post announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Gramin Dak Sevak. India Post Office has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) available in Haryana, MP and Uttrakhand.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for India Post Garmin Dak Savak Jobs by visiting the India Post official website appost.in or directly through the link given below till 07 July 2020.
India Post Recruitment 2020
Last Date: 07/07/2020
Qualification Details for India Post Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against per post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts and qualification of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
1. Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks.
2. No of openings: 2834
3. Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: BPM Rs.12,000/- , ABPM/Dak Sevak Rs.10,000/-
4. Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: BPM ,Rs.14,500/- , ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.12,000/-
5. Educational Qualification Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Applicant of category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man – should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in
How to Apply
Only online application will be accepted by the candidate. The candidate who eligible to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal on date through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 08.06.2020 to 07.07.2020.
Following basic details for Candidate: Candidate obtain the Registration Number:- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces) ii) Father Name iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number) iv) Date of Birth v) Gender vi) Community vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability viii) State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional) xii) Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019. h. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.