Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020: Free Job alert; JJM Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 96 vacancies for Technical Officer in various districts of the State of Assam. Those Candidate who has interested for this job can read complete Details and Apply Online. And also Request to all visitor’s who visit our GetSarkarinaukrii site regularly they are please Join our Telegram channel for get latest Government job Notification.
Short Details of Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam.|
|Name of Post||Technical Officer|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector , CAPF|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
Discipline-wise and vacancies Details
|Name of Post||Category of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Technical Officer||Civil Engineer||77|
Place wise Vacancy Details
|Level||Requirement of Technical Officers||Total Requirement|
|Mission Directorate||5 Post||5|
|7 Zones||1 No. in each zone||7|
|42 Divisions||2 Nos. in each division||84|
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10% (after appraisal).
Eligibility Criteria for Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
1. B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
2. The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
3. Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Other Required Qualification/ Skill:
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Application Closing Date: 05-07-2020
Selection Process: Due to the current situation with reference to the COVID 19 pandemic, a contact less recruitment process will be adopted purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level. Moreover, Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualification/skills will also be considered.
How to apply for Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam:
a) Application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking below link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dxgobetE9iTpIlqjPsBkfWbwzDeKQl5DpQjYXN764CE/edit .
b) Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation) must be attached.
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above mentioned documents as attachment latest by 05 July 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here