JKPSC Recruitment 2020: Free Government Job Alert! Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited the online application process 900 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer (MO). Interested candidates can submit the application process complete in all respects along with the requisite fee through online mode on or before 09 September 2020.
The candidates who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications can apply for JKSSB MO Recruitment 2020.
JKPSC Medical Officer Job Recruitment: Overview
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||900 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 52,700 – Rs. 1,66,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Caste-Wise Vacancy Details
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC/IB||Social Castes||PSP||EWS||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Medical Officer Posts
- MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
|Start Online Application Submission Date||5 August 2020 AT 10 AM|
|Last Date for Submission Online Application||09 September 2020|
|date of examination (Written Test)||01 November 2020|
JKPSC Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – 900 Posts
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Rs.52700-166700 (Level 9)
Application fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
- General Category – Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories – Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates – Nil.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in objective type written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable. The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centers.
How To Apply
The candidates applying for Medical Officer posts through JKPSC Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official JKPSC website at www.jkpsc.nic.in/home.html from August 5, 2020 onwards, and submit their applications on or before September 4, 2020 at http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
Q. What is JKPSC Full Form?
The Full Form of JKPSC is Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (
Q. What is the Salary of Medical Officer in JKPSC?
The Salary for Medical Officer the officials will mention the salary for the Medical Officer in detail. From the notification it is clear The salary for Medical Officer is 52,700 – 166,700 (Per Month).