JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Free Sarkari Job alerts, Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has published Employment News for 8575 class IV posts. All the candidatesAre you looking for a JKSSB job? If yes then there is good news for you. All the eligible candidates requested to read all the necessary information related to employment before applying for Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board. Apply online after taking it.
Notification about JKSSB Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Class IV|
|No of Posts||8575 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,800 – Rs. 47,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||25/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Recruitment 2020
Domicile: The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
Name of Post: CLASS IV
Total Vacancies: 8575 Posts
- The candidate should be minimum Matric and maximum 10+2 class from recognized Board.
- Maximum Age Limit for Reserved Category: 48 Years
- For more information regarding age limit refer notification.
The age limitation Reserved Categories for JKSSB Recruitment 2020 below:
|Category||Age Limit||Between Year|
|OM||40||01-01-1980 to 01-01-2002|
|SC||43||01-01-1977 to 01-01-2002|
|ST||43||01-01-1977 to 01-01-2002|
|RBA||43||01-01-1977 To 01-01-2002|
|ALC/IB||43||01-01-1977 to 01-01-2002|
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977 to 01-01-2002|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977 to 01-01-2002|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977 to 01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978 to 01-01-2002|
|Ex-Servicemen||48||01-01-1972 to 01-01-2002|
|Government Service/Contractual employment||40||01-01-1980 to 01-01-2002|
Application Fee: Rs. 350/-
Payment Mode: only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Starting date to apply online & Payment of Fee: 10-07-2020
- Last Date to apply online & Payment of Fee: 25-08-2020 till midnight.
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of Examination separately. No representation/request for change in Examination Centres shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason
Scheme of Examination
- The Written Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only, and shall be OMR (Offline) based. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates registered on the portal themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
x Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
x Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5Cms.).
- The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not beremitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have
to pay the fee again.
Apply Online Available 10-07-2020