Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020: The Lok Sabha Secretariat under Parliament of India published a nitification. The Lok Sabha Secretariat has invited offline applications from qualified and experienced Indian nationals for filling 47 vacancies to the post of Translators Jobs. Eligible and interested Candidate can Apply Offline on or before the date.
The Lok Sabha Secretariat under Parliament of India.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27-07-2020
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Advertisement Details
|Organisation||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name Of The Posts||Translators|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in Hindi/English disciplines; Diploma/Certificate in Translation (Hindi/English)|
|Experience||Two years in a relevant domain Skills Required Desirable|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100 per month|
|Applyign Started Date||18-Jun-20|
|Last Date for Applying||27-Jul-20|
Name of the Post:
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Offline Form 2020
- Post Date: 19-06-2020
- Total Vacancy: 47
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- Desirous candidates applying for Translators posts through Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 must possess the following from a recognised University/Institution:
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level (DL), or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level (DL), or
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the (DL), or
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* and English as a subject at the Degree Level, or
- Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level as specified in the advertisement.
- Besides candidates must also possess Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, or have two-year experience in Translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
The selection of candidates as Translators posts through Lok Sabha Secretariat will be done through a Written Examination comprising of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
How To Apply
Candidates wish to applying for Translators jobs must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and e-mail a scanned copy of the same along with relevant supporting testimonials mentioned in the advertisement at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 27, 2020.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here