Passport Office Recruitment 2020: The Central Passport Organization, Passport 10 Offices, Guwahati, Cochin, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Dehradun, Mumbai & Raipur has released a notification for the recruitment of 10 Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer vacancies on deputation basis. It invites offline mode application from officers of Central govt / State govt / UT.
There are 10 vacancies are filled by Passport office and these vacancies are assigned for latest Passport Office Job Vacancies i.e. Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular.
Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis and should hold Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Passport Office will recruit the candidates on interview basis and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed for Passport Office Recruitment at Guwahati [Assam], Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Mumbai [Maharashtra], Ahmedabad [Gujarat], Bhopal [MP], Dehradun [Uttarakhand], & Raipur [Chhattisgarh]. Before apply to these Passport Jobs candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc.
Details of Passport Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer|
|Job Location||Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Mumbai [Maharashtra], Ahmedabad [Gujarat], Bhopal [MP], Dehradun [Uttarakhand], Guwahati [Assam] & Raipur [Chhattisgarh]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days|
Eligibility Criteria for Passport Officer, Dy Passport Officer & Assistant Passport Officer Posts
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Passport Office will recruit the candidates on interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply Passport Office Jobs 2020 :
How to fill up Passport Officer Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Passport Office Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Name of the Station, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|Notification & Application Form||Download Here|