UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has published a notification to extend the online application for the Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Apprentice (Mining Mate), Blaster-B, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-An and Winding Engine Driver-B posts. The notice is released for post 136 openings.
The last date of apply online is again extended for UCIL Recruitment 2020. Qualified candidates get the chance to apply for the posts through the official site at the latest 10 August 2020. Other than this, UCIL has done after addendum in the enlistment:
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Post||Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Apprentice (Mining Mate), Blaster-B, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), and other posts|
|Notification Release Date||15th May 2020|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||18th May 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10th August 2020 (Extended Again)|
UCIL Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||04|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 18 May 2020 from 10 AM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application -10 August 2020
- Tentative Date of UCIL Computer Based Exam – To be notified
Eligibility for UCIL Recruitment
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) and 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: 10th passed with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by the Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 30 years
- Mining Mate – 35 years
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant – 30 years
- Winding Engine Driver – 32 years
- Blaster – 32 years
- Apprentice – 25 years
- General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – No Fee
UCIL Recruitment Documents Needs:
Need for online apply Scanned documents to be uploaded on the online form.
Size of the file < 50 KB
Dpi setting = 200 dpi
Selection Process for for UCIL Graduate Trainee, Apprentices and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of computer based online examination
How to Apply UCIL Recruitment 2020 ?
The eligible candidates can apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in from 18 May to 10 August 2020.
|UCIL Official Notification||Click Here|
|UCIL Online Application Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Q. What is UCIL Full Form?
The Full Form of UCIL is Uranium Corporation of India. Competitors can know the Full Form of any organization by visiting the separate organization’s official site.
Q. What are the Jobs in UCIL?
Mining Mate C Vacancy in UCIL Recruitment 2020. UCIL will show all the dynamic occupations on the current dates. The employments will be accessible for different presents and different tests to be led by the UCIL. So competitors can visit the UCIL and on the off chance that they are qualified for the activity, they can apply for it.
Q. What is the Salary of Mining Mate C in UCIL?
The compensation for Mining Mate C will be fixed by the UCIL before the test. In the official notice the authorities will make reference to the compensation for the Mining Mate C in detail alongside different subtleties like age limit, qualification measures, and so forth., From the warning it is clear The pay for Mining Mate C is 33,087 (Per Month ).\