Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has Published notification for recruitment of 608 vacancies for Technical Electrical 2020. The Online Applying link will be active from 1st July 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below, after it is released on official website
|Click here for 608 Technician (Electrical) Post Details – Last Date: 22-07-2020|
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 has announced for filling Technician Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 22-07-2020.
|No of Posts||608 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||22/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
UPPCL Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|General||EWS||OBC (non-creamy layer)||SC||ST|
- For SC/ ST (Native of Uttar Pradesh): Rs. 700/-
- For Other All Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-07-2020
- Date for Payment of Fee (Offline): 01-07 to 27-07-2020
- Tentative Date of CBT: August second Week 2020
UPPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess 10th Class with NCVT/ SCVT (Electrical/ Electrician Trades)
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age for Technician: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
UPPCL Mode of Selection
The selection for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Test(CBT
- Document Verification
UPPCL Technician: Syllabus
Check the UPPCL Technician Electrical syllabus below. Here we present the subject-wise syllabus.
Computer Knowledge about Computer:
- Basic of Computers,
- Generations of computer,
- Input & Output Device,
- Hardware & Software,
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word,
- MS Excel,
- MS power point,
- Memory Orientation,
- Computer Abbreviations,
- Modern day Technology.
- Correction of sentences,
- Active passive voice,
- Direct indirect sentences,
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites,
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Use of adjective,
- Compound preposition,
- Use of pronouns.
- Geographical and Socio Economic development of India.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Modern History (From 1857 on wards) of India,
- Indian culture,
- Polity India,
- Nation Economy,
- Polity of India
- Questions will be asked from analogies,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Problem Solving,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning.
- Standard of questions will be metric education.
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Comprehension Passage
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid. The concept of Standard.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron. Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Soldiers, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Definition, Explanation, and
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators,
- Ohm’s Law
- Properties of insulators, conductors, and semiconductors.
- Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPPCL Online form 2020
1#. As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
2#. Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
3#. Enter the required credentials,
4#. Personal Details,
5#. Contact Details,
6#. Educational Eligibility.
7#. And Make Payment and Submit the final form and PrintOut Application form.
- Interested candidates apply online through the last date of application: 22/07/2020
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online [Active on 01 July 2020]||Click Here|